Missing You
This lyrics is written by my hubby, Veblen Natavio. This doesn't have a melody that can go with it yet. If you can, though, comment on this blog : )
I’ve been writing songs but the words weren’t enough
It’s already late at night and don’t know what’s wrong
The stars at night are bright but can’t give any clues
Reminiscing the past gives grin on my face
Beautiful faces I see have no signs of trouble
Wine bottle on my table is already empty
The room is warm and I find it so hard to breathe
Fear completely threatens and invades my life
My heart’s ready to scream and explode
The clock is ticking; I’m running out of time
Chorus
How could I leave if my heart belongs to you?
Can I still hold you in my arms and feel the warmth of your love?
I’ll miss the laughter and tears we’ve shared all these years
But did you know that I’d miss you if I walk out that door?
Oh God, how could nice people just slip away and turn them
To sweet but painful memories?
Beads of sweat is starting to show on my forehead
I’m running out of cigarettes and I’m now drained
Watching the cars as they pass through my window
The moonlight’s so bright but can’t give any clues
I have to write the song and sing it sincerely
Repeat Chorus
Bridge
There’s always a light at the end of the tunnel
And it gives me comfort if I see you once again
The magic will never be lost and the passion would keep on flaring
It may be over for us but it would never stop ther
Cause you touched my heart and soul so dearly
Repeat Chorus

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home