To Love
There not much to describe the love I have inside for my fiance... but surely, my fiance did have some words and claimed there was more to these words. But I think these are words enough to trully fall all over again.
My heart would always be warmth and embraced by love for you... no matter what...
My heart and mind would hum and sing hymns forever, all because of you...
Your scent would always fill my lungs to breath and exhale wonders of joy...
My soul would live forever all because of love you've unselfishly shared...
and if everything's gone, my life would go on and enlive the songs within...
I posted this on my bedroom board to just be inspired over and over again. And this effort to put these words even in this blog would just only mean I'm simply addicted to them... I love you too, Vebs...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home