Sunday, March 26, 2006

It May Seem Like It But...Weird World

I must say, it seems like I'm bored... but really, I'm not. I'm just frustrated with many things and now, posting on this blog seem an entertaining place to be ... and this quiz, well Aleah introduced this on her blog --- this must be fun!

Choose a band/artist and answer ONLY in titles of their songs...
alright BSB ...

1. Are you male or female?
Beautiful Woman
2. Describe yourself:
No One Else Comes Close
3. How do some people feel about you:
Incomplete
4. How do you feel about yourself:
More Than That
5. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend:
ugh... Not for Me
6. Describe your current significant other:
The Perfect Fan
7. Describe where you want to be:
Safest Place to Hide
8. Describe how you live:
Like a Child
9. Describe how you love:
It's True
10. What would you ask for if you had just one wish:
Time
11. Share a few words of wisdom:
Quit Playing Games
12. Now say goodbye:
Friends Never Say Goodbye


... dang, I can't believe it! No appropriate question for me to answer Weird World... hmm...

1 Comments:

At Monday, March 27, 2006 4:27:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! My name is mentioned in this post!

Ha! I knew someone was gonna take this one day... well, I took the quiz from my teacher's blog...

Nice blog Maecey!

-Aleah

(I agree, life IS like a box of choclates!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home