New to the blog : )
Do everyone knows what's the best thing about life?
Oh yes, I hear a chorus saying "Ofcourse!" but hell, believe me, by the end of the hour, everyone will be engaged in a debate or two. That's because everyone has their own ideal day in their lives. Some people will have similarity. I wonder if mine has.
Mine was simple and probably everyone has had this experience and not actually have that level of gladness like mine. Well... well... hmm...
...where do I begin?
Well, I woke up with not a single drop of sweat in my head... nor in my back... nor in my armpits! Dang! If you're living in this country and you woke up this day like that after series of stingy hot days, it is something!
Err... what am I saying? There's something better than this that I think makes this day better...
Oh yes! Just like the sweat in my sleep, due reports are far and away! Yep! I don't have to hurry my whole day just to finish my reports! I can take things one at a time. It's finally the time to check out if I'll manage to improve... or catch up with other things...
blah, blah...
Dang... this isn't it... there's something better...
Oh I think this is it.... the new blog! weepee! I mean, this is life... for me, at least. I mean, this is a place to talk alone and by myself, right? What can get better! But ofcourse, my day is not just that...
Well, I'm halfway through with my LOTR music vid. The song is called "Haunting" and it's the best alternative song to match FotR movie. It rocks all the highlights away. I'm loving the intro of the vid... Peter Jackson made one hell of a job making those Nazguls look creepy in white... then the creepy intro of the song... I'm lovin' it!
Then I went to http://www.harryloveshermione.com to check out my new fanarts if it really made it. Well, it was in the updates on the news page. But then, when I clicked on my name, it didn't show the new DE fanarts I made... strange... I have to tell Amanda about this tomorrow.
Right now, it's raining and maybe I'll have a goodnight sleep knowing I can have an extension of myself on this... right...
Maecey

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home